Crush Your Internal Network Scanning Challenges.
Cyberattacks are not just directed at Fortune 500 and public sector organizations. Every organization and every type of business is at risk. For smaller organizations, the impact on the survivability of the business is devastating. Implementing effective preventative measures is critical.
- Over-reliance on common boundary defense measures
- Components of internal vulnerability scanning
- Vulnerability management vs. patch management
- Developing a strong, comprehensive security program
- Defining the entire security landscape and enabling risk prioritization and management
- Challenges in preventing risk exposure
- Public-facing and cloud-hosted environments vs. the complexities of protecting internal assets and preventing risk exposures
- Scanning solutions for effective assessment of complex systems
- Gaining actionable information that can be used to mitigate risk
- The impact of telework and telecommuting on security
“External scans show you where big things can happen quickly; internal scans are the proverbial “Death by a Thousand Cuts.” Ignore either at your mortal corporate peril.”
Gary Merry, CEO
Carson & SAINT