We are proud to announce the release of the newest version of our industry-leading security suite: SAINT Security Suite 9.7. The updates in this version are based on both our customers’ input and an exhaustive study of current cybersecurity industry needs.
The result is a security suite our customers can trust to make them secure. This is just one way in which we become a trusted partner to our customers. And we apply this commitment to everything we do.
SAINT 9.7 includes the following updates and additional features:
Enhanced Agent-Based Scanning
- New Linux and macOS agents
- Agent groups for improved agent management
- Additional fields in agent naming rules
- Enumerate Docker and LXC containers running on Linux
- Run local checks inside running containers
- Scan images from container registry or local stores
Passive Host Discovery
- Find IP addresses of potential targets as they connect to the network, without discovery scans
- Easily set up recurring scans of newly discovered hosts
Other New Features
- Amazon Linux package checks
- PCI internal scan policy and report template
- Creation of SAINT asset tags from AWS EC2 tags
- Support for Script Check Engine (SCE) in OVAL templates
Latest Vulnerability Checks and Exploits
Your SAINTexpress® software automatically keeps you up-to-date with the latest vulnerability checks and exploits. Log in to mySAINT to learn more.